Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday

Just a quick update on the last two days...

On Wednesday, I stayed at the house all day and rested. I tried to not move around a whole lot because I was sore and very tired.

Thursday was a much different story. Grace Anne went to a trip to Columbia with the church and Drew went and played at a friend's house so Lori and I were able to go run some errands and went out to eat for lunch. Again, this doesn't seem like a lot but it really tired me out. I spent the last half of the day resting and napping recouperating from the morning.

Friday morning, I go back to the doctor to get my coumadine checked again and I am hoping that my levels are closer to the acceptable level of 2.5-3.0.

That's it for now....Thanks for continuing to stay in touch.

No comments: