Nothing really new today...still not sleeping very well at night and have not napped well today either so Lori would probably tell you that I am a bit grumpy. Tomorrow, I'll be going back to the doctor to test my coumadine levels and then comes the weekend.
It seems that I am a bit more depressed on the weekends for some reason so please pray for me as the weekends are sometimes long and frustrating. The frustration stems from not being able to do more around the house or do more for myself.
My pain level is actually pretty good and have not had to take any pain medication in the last few days so pray that will continue. I hope to get out a little tomorrow and try to be a part of VBS family night but we will have to see.
Please keep the encouragement coming. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I haven't been able to sleep this week either! We should hang out!! :)
I'm sorry you've been having such a rough time sleeping/lack thereof! It seems that once the lights go out, the mind goes into overtime! I will keep praying for you.
After what you have been through...daaaaaaaaaannnnnnggggg. You are doing amazing anyway. Sounds like I had heart surgery...I didn't sleep well either - nap well? Nah. You are doing great. Give yourself a goal of doing this three times a week for four more weeks...won't surprise nor aggravate your either. I will be checking in on you from time to time...Keep it up, son. You are right on target!
Jim
It was good to see you out today (Friday)! I can tell you had more energy than when I saw you earlier in the week. Hang in there man! You're doing great and you're on the right track...just gonna take some time!!!
Post a Comment