We have had a pretty good day. Daniel was up most of the day walking and sitting up in a chair. Everything looks good, we are still working on getting his heart rate down. For most of the day it has been around 115 per minute and they want it to between 60 and somewhere in the 90's.
He had an Echo done today and we have not heard the results of that and they said it may be tomorrow before we do.
If you want to know what to pray for, Daniel asked that you pray for him to be able to sleep good tonight and that his heart rate to go down to a normal rate.
Well, that is all for tonight. I will leave you with some pictures from today that Jim took on his phone. Thanks for sending them to me Jim.


UPDATE 2:11p.m
YEAH!!! I have Internet again(thanks to Jim Crooks)!!!! Jim, Rick, Jay, and Wayne came today for a visit. Daniel was so glad to see them. It was exactly what he needed! He is so blessed to work with such a great group of people. He laughed a lot and enjoy visiting with them.
He is feeling good today, he has talked more and seems in better spirits. He is still emotional, but so far today it has been TONS better!!! Your prayers are being answered!
I know I keep repeating myself when I say this but, we can not thank each one of you enough. We are blown away by the love and prayers from people all around, even people we don't know. God has provided our every need and we are in awe of His love and faithfulness. God is so good!!!
That is all I have for now, I will post again after the doctors come by this afternoon.
FIRST UPDATE OF THE DAY
Just wanted to check in to let you all know that Daniel had a good night. His heart rate is much better, the medicine that they gave him seems to be working. The doctor said that this is something that in not uncommon and that everything looks good and there is nothing to be worried about.
Like I said in the last post, my Internet connection for the lab top is not working, so I have to run to the waiting room to use this computer. So saying that, I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post at least twice a day.
Please continue to pray for Daniel and a speedy recovery. Thanks so much for your prayers.

3 comments:
Continuing to pray and so glad to hear that he had a good night. Looking forward to the post that says "we are checking out of here" :)
Love In Christ,
the Meggs
Praying for you guys.. We hope to see you back home soon. We'll pray for you tonight at Bunko as well. Ya'll hang in there and know you are loved.
Claudia
Glad you're doing better Daniel. There will be lots of ups and downs for a bit I know, but Christ is your Solid Foundations. Keeping you in prayer.
And Lori...WOW! Jim Crooks fixed something electronic...really?!!? LOL Glad you've got internet again. Keep strong my friend!
Post a Comment