Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday

Daniel did not rest well last night. Today he has been kind of blah. I think being in the house all day is getting to him. He is feeling pretty good, not in to much pain. He is dealing with some anxiety. Please pray that his body will continue to heal both physically and mentally.

Today the kids and I took my mom to the airport. Grace Anne and Drew were very sad to see her go. Drew had a little crying fit while we were are the airport. I am so thankful that she came and took care of the kids for us. It was a huge blessing.
Now that she is gone, I will be busy being a nurse to Daniel and entertaining the kids too (pray for me).:-)

So, not a lot of action is going on here, which is I guess is a GOOD thing.:-)
Thank you so much for your prayers, keep them coming.:-)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I will be praying for all of you, especially that cabin fever doesn't overtake you. (((hugs))) and here's to plenty of nice sunny weather for the kiddos to play in the back yard!

Debbie said...

Praying for you all....

Jim Crooks said...

Now comes the real work of healing...like milking cows - it's so daily... It really stinks but is necessary. I am praying for you this morning...just think, in a couple of weeks you might be able to come back to church and see the folk here. I will be thinking about you this morning and missing you in your normal spot...you will be here in spirit but in your chair at home where you should be...

Later, Jim