Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back to work

This past week was a BIG week! Daniel went back to WORK!!!:-) He was so glad to get back in the swing of things. Even though he did not follow the doctors orders by starting back part-time, he had a GREAT week. Daniel loves his job and finally being able to get back was a HUGE blessing to him. By the end of the week he was tired and ready for weekend full of rest!

The kids and I missed him not being at home with us. Grace Anne watched the clock most days and would announce how much longer it would be until Daddy got home!:-) Our life is beginning to feel back to normal again, that is pre surgery normal! I'm not so sure we will ever be "normal"! :-) HAHA!

I have added a song that I heard Daniel singing a lot while he was in the hospital. Now the entire family has it stuck in our heads and we sing it ALL THE TIME! This song fits so well because our prayer has been that this journey would bring glory to God! I pray that it ministers to you as it has us. Thanks for the continue prayers for Daniel and our family.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So glad Daniel is doing well!! That song is one of our favorites and Hayden always asks to sing it when we get in the car!!!