Saturday, May 29, 2010

Where and When.....

Those have been the questions that we have been asked here lately.:-)

Our plans are to go to Charleston, SC on Tuesday(6/1). Daniel will be having the surgery at MUSC. He will spend the day on Wed.(6/2) having several test done along with a heart cath. Then on Thurs.(6/3) he will have surgery. He will be having his aorta replaced and also his aortic valve replace with a mechanical valve. We will do our best to update this blog to keep you posted on Daniel. Thank you for loving us and praying for our family. We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family. We love each of one you!

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the LORD!" Ps. 27:14

Unknown said...

Love ya brother! Stay strong for #TickerTune up!

Anonymous said...

Daniel and Lori,
We are two old time Air Force friends of your parents and it has been many years since we have seen you. Knew you when you were a little tike. Please know that we will be in constant prayer for you and your beautiful family. God is in control, what a beautiful reasurrance.
"I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is not the peace of this world. So do not be troubled or afraid. John 14:27

Love to you both and your beautiful children.

Charles and Joan Underwood

becca frank said...

Friends~
What a blessing to know that we can pray for you in this season. We too trust that the Lord will give his constant care over Daniel throughout this process. I love this verse from my devotional last week, the devotional was called Resolute Trust and the verse, Isaiah 26:3..You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Much Love and Prayers,
Mark, Becca, Emma Claire and Evan Frank

Unknown said...

Praying for you and your family! If you ever need anything I am here for you. God is still faithful!!

Unknown said...

Daniel, you and your family will be in our prayers this week. We pray for safe travel tomorrow and great success with the surgery.

God Bless,

Drew Altom
twitter.com/daltom

Anonymous said...

This is such a precious page!! Our family will be praying for yours. Thanks for allowing us to journey with you. We are saying a special prayer for the hands of the doctors and nurses on Thursday. It surely is a comfort to know that while your heart is physically ailing--your spiritual heart is a-ok. Woody, Gail, Megan & Emily

Anonymous said...

Daniel, Lori, and the kids,
Just wanted you to know that I am thinking and praying for you all!!!


Shannon

Anonymous said...

Daniel,

Your family will be in my prayers as you go through this week. I can't imagine how difficult this may be for all of you but I know the Lord will take care of you all.

I will miss you in SS!

Stephanie